The Art of Wearable Flowers: Floral Rings, Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and More
This guide provides how-tos for 40 floral wearables, including an eye-catching succulent ring, gorgeous hyacinth hoop earrings, a fabulous petal necklace, and a luxurious headpiece, plus bracelets, corsages, headbands, and more.
Renowned floral artist Susan McLeary shares this stunning collection of 40 flower- and plant-based designs that you can try out for yourself.
- Each project includes an ingredients list, styling tips, and easy-to-follow instructions paired with step-by-step photographs.
- The ultimate guide to elevating every outfit with natural beauty
- Filled with essential information on tools, design techniques, and plant care, making it easy to create these remarkable arrangements at home
- For anyone who wants to make a show-stopping appearance at a wedding, birthday party, or any special occasion
- Great for brides (and as a bridal shower gift!), florists, crafters, flower gardeners, and flower stylists