Garden to Glass: Grow Your Drinks from the Ground Up
You’ve heard of farm to table; now learn how to grow your drinking game from the ground up inGarden to Glass!
Garden to Glass: Grow Your Drinks From the Ground Up, written by expert mixologist, Mike Wolf focuses on the movement and philosophy illustrating how to incorporate the natural world into the drinks we love to make, drink, and share with friends. This book offers readers simple gardening tips and instructions on how to use those plants to make dynamic cocktails and delicious cordials and elixirs. Complete with recipes, striking photography, and detailed illustrations, Garden to Glass is as valuable a resource to bartenders and bar owners as it is to home bar enthusiasts.
In Garden to Glass you will find tips and insights on:
- Preserving ingredients for winter
- Cocktail presentation
- Methods for making syrups, cordials, bitters, and more
- Foraging for ingredients
- Utilizing vegetables to make exciting cocktails
- Resourcing ingredients locally
- How to use smoke and flame to create flavors
- How to make the most of your terroir
- Drink styles from around the world
- And much more!